WordPress LMS: The Complete Beginner Guide
Build and Sell Online Courses with WordPress Using Tutor LMS Pro Plugin
What you’ll learn
- Learn everything you need to know about WordPress Learning Management System
- Learn how to create an online course selling website like Udemy with WordPress Tutor LMS Pro
- Learn how to install WordPress on your website by using one click installations
- Learn the difference between domain name, top level domains, domain registrars, IP address, DNS, ICANN, IANA, hosting, shared hosting, dedicated and VPS
- Learn how to install Tutor LMS Pro plugin, Edumax theme and Woocommerce
- Design a professional eLearning home page by using a live WP Page builder
- Learn how to monetize your online courses using Woocommerce and Stripe
- Learn factors to consider when choosing the right video hosting platform
- Front-end course creation
- No prior requirements
- Nice if you already have a WordPress website or an online course
Learn how to build a complete WordPress LMS (Learning Management System) using Tutor LMS Pro plugin. By enrolling this course, you can download the Tutor LMS pro plugin right after you enroll so that we can follow along.
In this course, I will teach you the 5 essential elements you need to build your own complete WordPress eLearning website using WordPress
In the first section of the course, you will learn everything you need to know about LMS. Like what is LMS, Types, Standard features, Corporate vs Academic uses, and most importantly, we are going to discuss the top WordPress LMS plugins in the market
Step 1: You are going to learn the difference between domain name, top level domains, domain registrars, IP address, DNS, ICANN, IANA, hosting, shared hosting, dedicated and VPS and so on. After that, I will show you how to purchase a domain and hosting for your online course website. We are also exploring some of the best companies that provide these services
Step 2: In this step, you are going to learn how to install WordPress on your website by using one click installations
Step 3: You are going to learn how to install Tutor LMS Pro plugin, Edumax theme and Woocommerce. After that, we will design a professional eLearning home page by using a live page builder called WP Page builder. Then we will create our first online course by using Tutor LMS Pro plugin we will also add quizzes. You will also learn how to use and activate all the tools/addons available for the plugin like course certificate, attachments, preview, Email, multi instructor, reports, assignments, prerequisites, manual enrollment, Zoom, content drip, grade book, etc.
Step 4: In this section, you will learn how to set up a Stripe payment gateway.
Step 5: in this section, you will learn how to choose the right video hosting platforms for your online courses. You will also learn factors to consider when choosing the right video hosting platforms. Like Vimeo, Wistia, Vooplayer/Spotlightr, vdocipher, and Youtube.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to create a WordPress Learning Management System website. There is no prior experience required. This course is suitable for online instructors who would like to have their own self-hosted WordPress LMS website. You Can Learn More Udemy – Excel made easy (2023)
Who this course is for:
- All Instructors
- Anyone who is willing to have their own self hosted WordPress LMS website
- Anyone who wants to test online course
Download Problem Msg Our telegram & Facebook group Or Comment Us