The Science of Graphic Design
Graphic Design Theory
What you’ll learn
- You will harness the power of Visual Communication Skills, which is immediately applicable in many career options.
- You will learn Perception Theory in relation to design and how the human brain sees and interprets visual cues & gestures.
- You will understand Design Thinking and how to turn it into problem solving.
- You will build an understanding of Creative Interpretation in regards to graphic design.
- You will learn Professionalism & Consistency in a design-centric approach.
- No design or artistic experience needed.
- Cool design resources come with the lessons in this course.
Finally! A Design Theory course that is instantly applicable to multiple career options!
- Wanting to launch a career in design?
- Excited to broaden your knowledge on design theory?
- A business owner who wants to power-up your design team?
- Still deciding on which design field to venture into?
Well then this course is definitely for you.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or a grizzled veteran, this unique course is made to inspire and sweeten your approach to all things to do with graphic design. Enrich your visual communication skills as we uncover things like why fast food companies use a lot of red in their branding, or why car brands have circular logos, and how they hid a dancing bear in the Toblerone logo (check it out!)
Discover the fascinating science behind how a design can be created to wow, warn or woo the observer.
Explore things like:
- The power of Points & Lines
- The dynamics of shape psychology
- The influence of colours
- The mechanics of typography
- The harmony of scale
- The beauty of texture
- The artistry of composition
- The elegance of dealing with clients professionally
…and of course, much more.
It’s almost like revealing how magic tricks are done – same thing, but just with graphic design. You can also learn Photo & Video Editing from Scratch for Real Estate
You can make the world a better and more beautiful place simply by understanding the Science of Graphic Design.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone eager to launch a career as a designer.
- Beginners interested in Graphic Design theory.
- Advanced designers who would like to enrich, enhance, or refresh their design knowledge.
- Businesses wanting to up their design game.
- Product Designers
- Web Designers
- Logo & Branding Designers
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Pros
- UI / UX Designers
- Store Designers