Using Pinterest Strategies to grow your Business. Done-for-you Pinterest Templates are included
What you’ll learn
- Laying the Foundation for Success with Pinterest
- Learn how to Create Pin Descriptions that Drive Traffic
- Best Search engine optimization (SEO) for Pinterest
- Creating Killer Images on CANVA for Pinterest
- Using Boards and SEO to Grow Your Traffic
- Understanding who you’re targeting / Creating a Customer avatar
- Creating a Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research and planning your content
- Pinning manually vs. Pinning automation with Tailwind
- You will learn how to improve your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation ) on Pinterest and rank your relevant (social media) website(s) higher on Google
- You will receive various FREE, creative, done-for-you Pinterest templates.
- How to use CANVA for Pin creation
- You will know how to become the Algorithms best friend
- All you need is internet and a Pinterest account.
- Please keep in mind that this Pinterest Marketing Course was made for Creatives, which is why a lot of my examples will be involving Art, using Canva, Creative Entrepreneurship and similar topics. The course can not serve EVERY category , which is why I chose ART as main example to focus on. Learn More Linkedin Masterclass – Profile Branding And Optimization
I believe in making your business work for YOU and not the other way.
Join over 10.000 happy Students that are already enrolled to this course and pinning to win!
This Pinterest Course is a Complete Pinterest Marketing Guide for Creatives and will teach you How to Get Free Traffic From Pinterest.
>>I have included Done-for-you Pinterest Templates that you can edit in a free Design Tool called Canva and use for your Business.This way you no longer have to struggle driving traffic to your website with Pins that don’t convert and frustrate you>>
This Course is targeted towards Creative Entrepreneurs,Art Lovers, Experienced Bloggers and Creative Small Business Owners Who Want to Increase Traffic to Their Website, Instagram Account or Blog Using Pinterest.
In this Pinterest course you will learn how Pinterest helps you boost your website and boost your traffic so that you can make more money with your business.
Pinterest basically spreads your content in a snowball system: Others pin your content on their bulletin boards, where it is found by even more users. So over time, your pins can build up an ever-growing reach and bring you a lot of traffic.
Pinterest is probably one of the most widely underestimated platforms to become successful in online marketing. Pinterest has about 370 million active users worldwide. If you have not been using Pinterest for your business so far , it’s about time to use this social search engine as your number 1 traffic channel.
The main goal with Pinterest is to drive more traffic to your website.
More traffic to your website equals:
-More people signing up for your email list
-More people clicking your affiliate links
-More brands wanting to work with you because of your higher traffic
This Complete Pinterest Marketing Guide for Creatives is PERFECT for you if
-You are new to Pinterest marketing. You’re looking for foundational steps to get started on the platform and set your business up for success. Please keep in mind that this is a beginner course!
-You are struggling to find time to market your creative business effectively and gain more views on your websites
-You want to spend more time creating, doing what you love instead of losing too much time on marketing strategies
-You are confused by all the different social media platforms and don’t really know how Pinterest could benefit you and your creative business
-You have a private Pinterest account but are new to actively creating content (instead of simply pinning other people’s content) and want to learn how to boost your creative business through Pinterest marketing
-You want to learn how to create beautiful pins fast and get results for your business, that lead to attracting the right audience group and making more sales in your business
This Complete Pinterest Marketing Guide for Creatives is NOT FOR YOU IF
-You already have an optimised Pinterest profile that is search engine optimised and you already gain a lot of traffic
– You have a branded pin strategy in place, know how to create beautiful pins, which keywords to use and have learned how to leverage your time with manual and automated pinning
-My Pinterest course is also not for you if you are not a creative person, you don’t have any interest in art or creative entrepreneurship
-You are not ready to put in the work and are looking for quick ways to gain traffic from Pinterest
This Complete Pinterest Marketing Guide for Creatives teaches you how to create an optimal foundation for your creative Pinterest business account. You’ll master the fundamentals of Pinterest and be ready to level up your marketing on Pinterest once you have completed the course.
After taking this course you will know the effective Pinterest Strategies to use to grow your Business- Set up your Brand on Pinterest to generate traffic on autopilot.
The purchase of this course includes a 30-day money back guarantee and lifetime access. You can replay the videos and access all course content and references at anytime.
>>>>ENROLL NOW<<<< and drive traffic to your websites!
If you are hesitating to enroll to this course, you are probably not yet realizing the killer marketing traction Pinterest could drive to your website on autopilot. This whole course is entirely go-at-your-own-pace! With the online video tutorials you have the amazing option to take your time, to implement every step as you learn, to re-watch the videos as many times as you need!
So what are you waiting for? This course will not be this cheap for ever, so make sure to enroll now and TAKE ACTION!
See you on the other side,
Anike, founder of Zebra Soul Art
Who this course is for:
- Beginners. If you are already an expert in using Pinterest, this course is not for you since I cover a lot of fundamentals that beginners need to feel comfortable in getting started with their marketing strategies.
- If you are NOT interested in pinning MANUALLY, this course is not for you because it requires time to grow your Pinterest account, if you are serious.