The complete course of AutoCAD Electrical 2021.Learn AutoCAD Electrical like a Professional. Become an expert in Electrical Design. From ZERO to HERO!
The Complete Course Of AutoCAD Electrical 202 Overview
What you’ll learn
The complete course of AutoCAD Electrical 2021
- You will learn to use AutoCAD Electrical professionally, starting from zero level!
- You will understand the logic of creating and simulating Electrical Circuits step by step and from scratch, for beginners
- Become perfectly familiar with the AutoCAD Electrical interface and workspace to configure and prepare all aspects of the process
- You will discover how to model a practical Single Line Diagram (SLD) or One-Line Diagram
- You will master the set-up of every tool and their applications in an electrical project
- Work with all the electrical equipment’s layouts: cable, circuit breaker, fuse, parking floor… and much more
- You will fully learn the Electrical SLD connection with HT, LT, MDB and SDB
- You will understand all the Sub-Station Design Layouts
- Be able to apply everything learned in advanced applications and understanding the fundamentals of Power Systems Analysis and Electrical Engineering
- You will build a complete understanding of AutoCAD Electrical and Electrical Engineering from the ground up and in a practical way!
- Having some basic notion of Electrical Engineering can help, but the course starts from scratch
- Downloading and installing the AutoCAD Electrical software (if you don’t know how, don’t worry, it’s very easy, free, and I’ll explain it to you in the course!) udemy paid courses free download
- A decent computer and above all, a desire to learn!
Become an AutoCAD Electrical Professional and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 2021!
This comprehensive course is designed for students, engineers, researchers… to be able to use AutoCAD Electrical software from scratch to use it in a practical and professional way. Never mind if you have no experience in the software, you will be equally capable of understanding everything and you will finish the course with mastery of the subject. You Can also learn Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing For Beginners 2021
After several years working as an Electrical Engineer, I have realized that nowadays mastering AutoCAD Electrical to design and simulate power systems is something very necessary in engineering or other electrical applications. AutoCAD Electrical is one of the leaders in the sector and his demand is increasing. Knowing how to use this software can give you many job opportunities and many economic benefits, especially in the electrical or engineering field.
With over 50 lectures and 6 exclusive hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes practical exercises as well as theoretical examples to master AutoCAD Electrical. This course will teach you electrical engineering in a practical manner. udemy paid courses free download
We will start by helping you get AutoCAD Electrical installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system and computer. Then, we will cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical
- Downloading and Installation of AutoCAD Electrical
- Overview AutoCAD Electrical toolbars
- Complete Set-up for every distribution and board
- Model a Practical Single Line Diagram (SLD) or One-Line Diagram
- Electrical equipment’s layout into floor plan
- Electrical equipmant’s layout for SLD
- Creation, Design and Update of circuits step by step
- Working with Cable configurations
- Electrical SLD connection with HT, LT, MDB and SDB
- Sub-Station Design
- Practical Exercises
- and much more!
In other words, what I want is to contribute my grain of sand and teach you all those things that I would have liked to know in my beginnings and that nobody told me. In this way, you will be able to solve different types of exercises quickly and make versatile and complete use of AutoCAD and electrical power systems. And if that were not enough, you will get lifetime access to any lecture and I will be at your disposal and I will answer all the questions you want in the shortest possible time.
Learning AutoCAD Electrical and electrical engineering has never been easier. What are you waiting to join? udemy paid courses free download
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never used AutoCAD Electrical before
- Electrical engineers learning new engineering softwares
- Itermediate or advanced AutoCAD Electrical users who want to level up their skills!
- Last updated 8/2021