Master Laravel 9 collections
Master playing with arrays in Laravel by learning one of the most its feature #collections
What you’ll learn
- Collection best practices .
- Migrate from loops to collection .
- Real world examples .
- Manipulating collection in efficient way .
- Professional filtering collections .
- Basic knowledge of Laravel
If you want to work with arrays and objects quickly and efficiently in you Laravel projects , and save time playing around loops, here is the right place .
In this course we will learn together one of the most powerful Laravel features is collection .
Collection is a class that enables us to working with arrays and objects in professional and speed way so it saves our time by avoiding using for loops .
========== ======== ======== ========= ========== ========== =========== ==========
What does exactly this course include ?
- using Laravel collection in efficient ways .
- completely migration from loops to collection .
- mapping collection .
- Modifying collection .
- applying collection functions with real world examples .
- calculating average for any array with any depth .
- Filtering collections with complex cases and according to different logics .
- Sorting collections in professional way.
- Grouping collections .
- Making collections unique .
- using where clauses to filter collections .
- reseting indexes in easy way .
- when and where to use collection in your project
and more …
Which Laravel version we will use in this course ?
In this course I use latest Laravel version (now it’s 9 in version ) but the content is valid for these versions 6.x and above . learn more Laravel RESTful APIs and Docker – A Practical Guide
Note : After following and watching the course I think you will completely abandon php native array and objective methods and will move to Laravel collection .
Who this course is for:
- Any Laravel developer who want to master Laravel collection .
- Any Laravel developer who want to manipulate arrays and objects in professional ways .