LinkedIn Masterclass: Profile Branding and Optimization
Optimize your LinkedIn profile and your dream job
What you’ll learn
- To Learn the Basics of LinkedIn
- Create your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
- Learn how to use the Right Keywords in your profile
- To Learn the Art of Networking using LinkedIn
- To get desired Job / Internship through LinkedIn
- Basic Computer/Laptop & Internet Skills.
- The desire to learn
- Internet Access
LinkedIn will help you find a job faster because most hiring managers and recruiters are already using it. A whopping 87% of recruiters find LinkedIn to be the most effective when vetting candidates during the hiring process – especially those under 45 (90%).
Having an active and well put together LinkedIn profile will, thus, significantly increase the chances of your discovery by various companies looking to hire people based on your skills and experience. In other words, potential employers will contact you if they think you will be a good fit for their organization, instead of you having to look at and contact each company actively. Also, 75% of people who recently changed jobs used LinkedIn to inform their career decision. You Can Learn TikTok Marketing 2022: Grow Your Account & Master TikTok Ads
In this course, I will be teaching you the depths of LinkedIn profile Optimization. The practical reality and steps you need to take to give yourself a professional and career boost. This steps are practical and personal to me because I have used them for a long time on and it has landed me several jobs. I also want you to do them so you can get your dream job.
You will learn the following:
•LinkedIn and Why
•An Optimized profile and why you need one
•My LinkedIn Journey
•Education, License and Certifications
•Skills, Endorsement, Recommendations, etc
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who is still trying to find their feet on LinkedIn.
- Students who are complete beginner at LinkedIn and want to learn how to use the platform
- Job Seekers who are looking for job placements
- Employed who are complete beginner at LinkedIn and want to learn how to use the platform
- Business owners who are complete beginner at LinkedIn and want to learn how to use the platform