Learn C# for Beginners Crash Course
Obtain C# Programming Language Skills With This C# Tutorial. Acquire Essentials Skills To Get a C# Developer Job Today.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core C# skills needed to apply for C# developer positions in just 10 hours.
- Have a fundamental understanding of the C# programming language.
- Understand how to create your own C# programs.
- Have the skills and understanding of C# to confidently apply for Microsoft C# programming jobs.
- Acquired the pre-requisite C# skills to move into specific advanced branches – ASP .NET, .NET Framework, Unity Game development etc
- Be able to demonstrate industry best practices in the C# code you write.
- Obtain a solid understanding of what debugging and refactoring is and how to do it.
- A Windows computer, or a Mac so that the free Microsoft Visual Studio IDE can be downloaded and install (full instructions included).
- An open mind to learn something new and exciting which may make a huge difference in your future career.
- Linux users: Visual studio is not available for your platform, but you can follow along with Visual Studio Code.
If you are like most people wanting to learn a programming language, you don’t have much spare time. What time you have is extremely valuable. What you need is a course that will teach the essential C# programming skills quickly.
Think of a word processing program like Microsoft word – it has lots of advanced features that most people never use. It’s the same with computer programming. A typical programming language has many parts that rarely get used, and a lot of what is taught in a typical computer course or textbook never gets used in the real world by professional developers.
So why learn it all? It makes much more sense to learn just want you need to learn to become productive, and be then able to apply for C# developer positions. If you really want to learn these other parts of the language, then you can later, and its highly likely you will pick it up faster anyway at that point because of the skills you have already learned.
That’s what this course is all about – giving you the skills you need quickly without any fluff or useless information.
The course is aimed at complete beginners. No previous experience is necessary or assumed. If you are coming from another programming language like Java or C++, then you will also feel right at home here, and you can skip any of the introductory parts if you wish. But keep in mind there are subtle differences in C# compared to Java, so it’s probably a good idea to watch all videos anyway.
Here is a review from a student in this course.
“Just like any other course thought by Tim Buchalka, the course is excellent!!!!” – Jean Uwumuremyi
Here is what a student said about another of the instructors courses.
“I am a newbie to programming but have an interest in learning and finding ways to perhaps apply data analysis in my current or perhaps future jobs. This course on Python gave me an awesome comprehensive base as a new programmer and I really enjoyed Tim’s manner and the pace of the lectures!” – Michael Jareo
What will you learn in the course?
You will learn about many important C# code concepts including.
- Creating a C# basic program
- All about the C# compiler
- Answers to questions like What is a C# class, What is a C# property, how do you use a C# namespace and so on.
- But importantly how to debug and refactor C# code, and how to get the best out of Microsoft’s Visual Studio which is used in the course – We include tips and installation videos covering both Windows and Mac. And Visual Studio Code is also discussed for linux users who do not have native version of Visual Studio available to them.
- Check out the curriculum on this page for a list of what is covered in the course.
Along the way we will work with a lot of C# example code. We’ll start with badly written code, and go through it thoroughly to improve it and make it bug free. This is an essential skill and you will learn that in this course.
The course uses a combination of small snippets of code, and then larger real world projects that you can run and edit and improve – you will learn how to think as a programmer and how to make the most out of the c# programming language.
What about course updates?
The course will get regular updates – We already have a document in the course that outlines what content is still to be added – We envisage it will be around sixteen hours once done.
The instructors have built up a good history of updating their courses in the past on Udemy and this will continue in this course.
What about the instructors?
Your instructors Tim and Jean-Paul have a combined 70 years of professional software development experience between them. They have worked for prestigious companies such as IBM, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Saab. Their professional experience means you are learning from true experts with real commercial programming experience.
Their other courses on Udemy have attracted hundreds of thousands of students and tens of thousands of reviews – they have an enviable record of creating courses that teach people what they need to learn to become productive and successful programmers. Many of their students have applied for and obtained programming jobs after going through their training.
Here is another comment from a student in another of the instructors courses.
“I messaged once a few months ago when finishing you Java course on how it helped me also as a refresher on my c# skills. Long story short, the owner of the Software Development company I work for now, after seeing my skills by accident, he asked me if I was looking for a job, I said not really but I would be interested in seeing what all was about, he asked for my resume, set up an interview and he made me a quick test to see how far I was skill-wise and I finished the test with flying colors. He offered me a long term full time job right on the spot with a starting salary superior to what I was doing ($70,000 USD/yr to start and $75,000 USD/yr after six months if everything goes fine), really nice hours and benefits. So now I am coding with a real purpose and what I was doing for free in my free time, now is earning me a living, I’ve been working there for a month now and it has been great for them and for me. ” – Miguel Lara
What about if you have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, Tim and Jean-Paul offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With their hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
Student Quote: “In the course there are several challenges, and when in need of a hint; questions asked are replied swift and elaborate. Feels like one-on-one support. It exceeds my expectations!” – Arjo Tibben
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let the instructors know and they will refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with C# skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it… You Can Learn C++ Programming- Beginner to Expert 2022
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enrol now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced C# brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, the C# class is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous programming experience.
- It’s also great if you know an existing programming language like Java and want to become skilled in C#.
- Unity game developers who want to understand C# in more detail to help write games.
- Xamarin developers wanting to become more proficient with C#.