Laravel Jetstream B2B Project Setup
Laravel professional course series Part 1
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn how to work with Laravel Jetstream
- You’ll learn the first steps of setting up a B2B business project
- You’ll learn how to install an admin backend
- You’ll learn 10+ essential Laravel features:
- Jetstream Installation, Advanced Seeding, Middleware, Stubs, Scopes, Routing, E-Mail Verification
- PHP / MySQL experience
ATTENTION! THIS COURSE IS NOT FINISHED YET. THERE WILL BE MORE LECTURES.
Hello my friends,
you probably already know that Laravel is the best PHP framework in the world.
This course is for programmers who want to learn about Laravel Jetstream and more.
Together we will do the setup for a B2B multi tenancy e-commerce application with Laravel Jetstream.
Apart from getting an insight into Laravel Jetstream you also will learn quite a few advanced tricks and features of Laravel itself.
Also we will install an AMAZING Dashboard Theme for your business’s admin area. You Can also learn The Ultimate Authentication Course with Django and VueJS
After the course you will master the following:
Laravel Jetstream HowTos + Knowledge
- Installation of Jetstream
- Change Logos + Favicon and App Title in Jetstream
- Activate E-Mail-Verification in Jetstream
- How to upload profile images in Jetstream > STILL IN WORK
- Integration of ADMIN Dashboard > STILL IN WORK
General Laravel features
- Laravel Routes – Deeper Insight
- Soft Deletes > STILL IN WORK
- Advanced Database Seeding > STILL IN WORK
- Working with stubs > STILL IN WORK
- Working with global scopes > STILL IN WORK
- Blade Templating > STILL IN WORK
Who is this course for?
This course is not a dedicated beginners course, that means that I will not explain basic programming concepts like the MVC-Pattern here that Laravel uses.
However you can still master this course even as a Laravel Beginner as long as you have some advanced experience with PHP. You Can also learn Beginning Laravel 9 – From Novice To Professional (2022)
Everything is documented, you will get:
- A complete detailed documentation on every lecture
- Full source code of the project for every lecture on GitHub
- A bunch of How-To Cheat Sheets
The larger picture: Your way to become a Laravel Professional
This course is Part 1 of a larger course series that I am creating. The master plan here is that I want to guide you all the way from being a Laravel “Experimenter” to becoming a Laravel Master.
The overall focus of this series is the creation of professional business applications. This is a skillset that is highly needed in the industry.
I am looking very much forward of seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- PHP programmers who intend to work with the Laravel framework professionally