Firebase: Firebase for Android App Development using Kotlin
Firebase Android in details using Kotlin for android app development, mobile app development, flutter android developers
What you’ll learn
- What is Firebase?
- Firebase is a platform developed by Google for creating mobile and web applications. It was originally an independent company founded in 2011.
- Firebase is a Google-backed application development software that enables developers to develop iOS, Android and Web apps.
- Firebase provides tools for tracking analytics, reporting and fixing app crashes, creating marketing and product experiment.
- Kotlin android is accepted by Google as the official language for Android development. Therefore, everyone who wants to be an android developer should know it
- You will learn Firebase platform in detail by using the Kotlin programming language and Android Studio.
- This course is built to help beginners to start making applications in firebase and android application development or android app design.
- Kotlin is popular for both Android developers and Java developers
- Firebase products
- Firebase Realtime Database
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Cloud Storage
- Firebase-Android Studio Integration
- Creating a new project in android studio
- Push Notification with Firebase
- Android Development with Firebase using Kotlin
- Android Kotlin
- Kotlin Android
- Android App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Firebase Pricing Policy
- This course is based on Kotlin programming language. If you have basic understanding on Kotlin programming then it will be a fun to learn Android application development.
- Desire to learn about Firebase for Android App Development using Kotlin and Flutter programming languageuage
- Basic information about Android Development, mobile app development
- If you have basic Android and Kotlin knowledge and want to learn the advanced levels of Android, this course is for you
- After completing this Firebase tutorial you will find yourself at an advanced level of expertise in Android Development with Firebase.
- Basic understanding on Android Studio
- Watching the Android course videos completely, to the end and in order.
flutter, firebase, flutter firebase, firebase android, react firebase, firestore, android firebase, kotlin, android app development, android, android development, mobile app development. You Can Learn The Complete Android 11 Developer Course: Build AMAZING apps