Ethical Hacking: Learn The Art of Hacking Using Python3
Learn to hack windows OS using Backdoor and Ransomware created from scratch using Python. Completely for Beginners!
What you’ll learn
- Learn to create payloads, malware
- Learn to hack windows OS creating Ransomware
- Learn about socket programming
- Learn about different modules of Python
- Learn about Cryptography-Encryption and Decryption
- Learn to write Object oriented programs to create malware
- Interact and use terminals/command prompt
- Create viruses that can bypass Antivirus Programs
- Spoof the extension of malware
- Learn about Social Engineering Attacks
- Learn how to create real world payloads and attack victim machine
- Student must have basic understanding of Python
- Some topics of Python students must know are: Functions, Object Oriented Programming and Data structures (list, dictionary, tuple)
Welcome to this most exciting course on Ethical Hacking: Learn The Art of Hacking Using Python3. Hacking is not always a rewarding activity but it is one of the most fun profession where you can use your knowledge to make yours and others system secured. You Can also learn Complete Ethical Hacking Bootcamp 2021: Zero to Mastery
This course will try to turn you into a person who can check for the vulnerability in the system and make your own payload to pen-test that system and evaluate proper security measures that needs to be adopted. We’ll try to make payloads and test systems from section one, Thus this course is highly practical. We (Bit4Stack Tech Inc.) assumes that you have no prior knowledge in these topics, So we will provide some theory related to networking at the beginning and hands on examples with it.
We will cover three modules in this course. Every module will have rich contents related to Hacking. Firstly, we start by creating Backdoor which will provide access to entire file system of victim computer. Then, we use same backdoor to upload the Ransomware that we create from scratch. We will also learn how to bind our payload with other files along with spoofing the file extension.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn to use Python for Ethical Hacking
- Anybody who wants to know how real world malware (Backdoor and Ransomware) are created
- Anybody who has interest in Ethical hacking and Pen-testing