Build a Complete MCQ Examination System Using Laravel Framework
What you’ll learn
- How to download Laravel & Create New Project
- How to install composer and XAMPP
- How to create models & controllers
- Create the database
- Create database tables through migrations
- How to add a template to your Laravel app
- How to incorporate Bootstrap
- Blade templates
- Create, retrieve, update and delete records
- Deliver exams to students
- Register students for exams
- Set exam deadline
- Calculate students results
- Set timer to exams
- And much more
- Internet connection.
- Windows or MAC.
- Intermediate knowledge in PHP.
Laravel is one of the best PHP frameworks. It can be used to create small, medium and large web app projects. A lot of start-ups and companies have started using it to create different types of web apps. Thus, the demand for PHP developers is increasing everyday and adding Laravel to your portfolio will get you a job much easier, let alone specializing in Laravel framework!
In this course you will learn how to build your own MCQ examination system using Laravel framework. The system allows students to register for specific subjects and take MCQ exams and show their scores. Moreover, you will learn best practices, how to avoid bad practices when working on a Laravel project, how to debug your code, and most of all how to write a clean organized code in Laravel that you can get back to it, understand it or fix it and also let others understand it.
Note: This course will take you step by step so that you don’t get confused. I start with the most basic topics and gradually move forward toward advanced topics. You should have good understanding of OOP and PHP.
What you’ll learn in this course will make you able to start creating your own Laravel projects and not just simple projects build medium-sized to big-sized web apps. Hence, after the end of this course you will definitely have a robust, unbeatable portfolio that you can use to start applying for Laravel jobs confidently.
Note: In this course you’ll also get downloadable source code. You will also be provided with an exercise or quiz at the end of each lecture to test your understanding.
Topics covered in this course:
- How to create a Laravel Project
- How to install composer and XAMP
- Laravel views
- Laravel Blade templates
- Add a template to your project
- Laravel migrations and databases
- Models & Controllers
- Connecting to Database
- Template inheritance
- CRUD operations
- and much much more…
What is expected after this course?
After successfully finishing this course, you will :
- Have your own Laravel MCQ examination system.
- Have solid understanding of Laravel framework.
- Be able to create web apps using Laravel.
- Start your Career as a Laravel Developer.
I wish you a successful journey during this course.
NOTE: This course is for intermediate web developers, however, basics of Laravel are taught at the beginning of the course. So it assumes you have good understanding of PHP and OOP.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers.
- PHP developers.
- Laravel developers.