Create a Live Video Chat Application Using WebRTC PHP JS.
What you’ll learn
Create a Live Video Chat Application Using WebRTC, PHP, JS
- With PHP, you can learn about WebRTC.
- To build a video chat, learn about WebRTC Connection Logic.
- Find out more about Webrtc Negotiation.
- Learn how to use PHP to learn about Webrtc Signaling.
- Find out how to send and receive live video to a remote client.
- Build Peer-to-Peer Video Chat with Lean
- PHP experience or a basic understanding of PHP is required.
- (Xampp/Lampp) Local Web Server
This course will be fantastic and really useful to you. You will also be able to create your own Peer to Peer Live Video Chat Application by the end of this course. Not only will you learn about WebSocket because we will be using WebSocket with PHP, but you will also learn about WhatsApp and Zoom.
You may also integrate this one-to-one live video chat service into your existing website or any project that requires video chat support.
If anyone who sees this project in your portfolio wants to hire you, you can emphasize the project you created in this course. This course will teach you skills that will help you comprehend the main principle used in the Real-Time Communication system. So get the ULTIMATE guide on using webRTC, PHP, and Websockets to create a REAL-TIME video application. You Can also learn Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress On Ubuntu
This Course Covers The Following Features:
- One to one Video Chat
- WebRTC Connection Logic
- Send Video Call Request
- Receive Video Call Request
- Signaling Server Logic
- WebRTC Negotiation
- Peer to Peer connection
- WebSocket Server / Client Logic
- Clients Connections Logic
- Store Messages Logic
- Display call popup with Accept / Decline buttons
- Display Client / Remote Video
- Websocket Tokens
Look through all of the lectures to discover what else is discussed.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner PHP developer interested in WebRTC and PHP
- PHP Beginner who wants to create a video chat app