CCNA and CCNP Real World Labs – Data Centers and Cabling
A Data Center Tour and the Physical Layer, including Cable Testers and Analyzers by Fluke and Ideal Networks.
What you’ll learn
- Identify Data Center Tiers
- Understand how a Data Center works
- Start Working in a Data Center
- Test a Network and Cisco Switch
- Certify a Network using a Fluke Cable Analyzer
- Identify Racks, Tools, and Enterprise Network Solutions
- Understand More Advanced Topics Like Crosstalk and Return Loss
- Work With Racks and Modules
- Learn About Advanced Cooling and Power Solutions for Data Centers
- Good Understanding of Networking Terms
- Basic Knowledge of Cisco and CLI
Do you want to see what’s inside of a Data Center? Do you want to learn how to use Fluke and IdealNetworks Cable Testers? You’ve come to the right place.
Yes! A real Data Center – you will watch an interview with a Director and get a tour, including an awesome presentation of services, racks, and modules. A lot of cool and advanced stuff that you will struggle to find anywhere else. Enough to say – I spent more than 6 months planning, visiting companies, and recording all lectures for you!
This training covers the physical layer as well. I show you professional cable testers and analyzers made by Fluke and IdealNetworks. There are several labs and examples I cover here, including VLAN identification on a switch, locating a broken network cable, and certifying a Cat 5e and Cat 6 network. It is enough to say that devices I show you cost thousands of dollars so stay tuned for the most advanced and expensive solutions used by professional engineers all over the world!
You know that passing an IT exam is not enough, right? You need some
real world experience. This is why I keep recording courses that help
you master things that you really need to know about Cisco and
networking. You Can learn more C++ Programming- Beginner to Expert 2022
If you are CCNA / CCNP certified or you are studying towards any Cisco exams, this course is perfect for you!
This course covers the following:
- Overview of Data Centers and Data Center Tiers
- A tour in a Data Center, including a unique presentation and interview
- Tips from engineers and managers
- Cable testers – Fluke LinkRunner and IdealNetworks NaviTEK
- Identifying a VLAN and trunks on a switch using a cable tester
- Cabling standards and dynamic parameters (crosstalk, return loss…)
- Fluke DTX 1800 and DSX 5000 to certify a Cat5e and Cat6 network
- Broken network cables and how to identify them
- Racks and server cabinets, including an interview with a manufacturer
- Lectures for more advanced students (PUE, cooling)
- All lectures recorded in Full HD using a dynamic microphone
- English subtitles included!
Contents and Overview
In over 3 hours of content, including 40 lectures, this course covers an overview of Data Centers, a tour in a Data Center, interviews with managers, labs showing cable testers and certifiers. You will find quizzes and challenges to allow you to test your knowledge before moving to the next section.
A really unique, real world course that will give you more than a book!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Data Centers and the Physical Layer
- Students studying towards CCNA and CCNP certifications