Build Movie Review System Using Laravel
Build Movie Review System Using Laravel From Scratch
What you’ll learn
- Build Movie Review System Using Laravel
- How to download Laravel & Create New Project
- How to install composer and XAMPP
- How to create models & controllers
- How to create a template using Blade
- How to incorporate Bootstrap
- How to work on the UI
- And much more…
- Internet connection.
- Windows or MAC.
- Intermediate knowledge in PHP.
In this course you will learn how to build a movie review system using Laravel.
Laravel is an incredibly powerful framework that is built using PHP. Laravel gives the opportunity to build different web-based projects. It can be used to build small, medium and large-sized web apps and websites. Companies have migrated to Laravel from their current tech that they were using because of the outstanding features that Laravel offers. Hence, the demand for Laravel developers is increasing and that is obviously due to the increase of companies that use Laravel. Therefore, the opportunity to start your career as a Laravel developer is promising and learning Laravel is the first step toward a brilliant career as a Laravel developer.
Why you should take this course?
Instead of wasting your time trying to learn theoretical concepts that would do no good for you, I’ll teach you the “how to” so that you will be able to build complete system using Laravel and you will be able to start building large-sized projects using Laravel confidently.
Note: This course will take you in a step-by-step approach so that you understand every single piece of code. I’ll start with the most basic topics and gradually move forward toward advanced topics. It’s recommended that you have good understanding of OOP and PHP.
What you’ll learn in this course will definitely prepare you to start a career as a Laravel developer. Hence, after the end of this course you will definitely have a robust, unbeatable portfolio that you can use to start applying for Laravel jobs confidently. Learn More Package Development for Laravel & PHP
Topics covered in this course:
- How to create a Laravel Project
- How to install composer and XAMP
- Laravel views and front-end (HTML & CSS)
- Laravel Blade templates
- How to create Controllers
- How to create tables
- How to display bookings
- How to allow users book appointments
- How to let users cancel bookings
- How to let users register and login
- How to design the UI in responsive way
- How to use for loops in Blade
- and much much more…
What is expected after this course?
After successfully finishing this course, you will :
- Have your own Laravel Movie Reviews website.
- Have solid understanding of Laravel framework.
- Be able to create web apps using Laravel.
- Start your Career as a Laravel Developer.
I wish you an incredibly successful journey during this course.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers.
- PHP developers.