AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty 2023 – Hands On!
AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty 2023 – Hands On!
Practice exam included! AWS DAS-C01 certification prep course with exercises. Kinesis, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift and more!
What you’ll learn
- Maximize your odds of passing the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty exam
- Move and transform massive data streams with Kinesis
- Store big data with S3 and DynamoDB in a scalable, secure manner
- Process big data with AWS Lambda and Glue ETL
- Use the Hadoop ecosystem with AWS using Elastic MapReduce
- Apply machine learning to massive data sets with Amazon ML, SageMaker, and deep learning
- Analyze big data with Kinesis Analytics, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, RDS, and Aurora
- Visualize big data in the cloud using AWS QuickSight
- You must have an AWS account to follow along with the hands-on activities. The services used will cost a few dollars in AWS fees (it costs us $5 USD)
- AWS recommends associate-level certification before attempting the AWS Data Analytics exam. It is an advanced and challenging exam.
[v2023: The course has been fully updated for the latest AWS Certified Data Analytics -Specialty DAS-C01 exam, and will be kept up-to-date all of 2023. Optional content for the previous AWS Certified Big Data – Speciality BDS-C01 exam remains as well as an appendix. Happy learning! ]
The AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty Exam is one of the most challenging certification exams you can take from Amazon. Passing it tells employers in no uncertain terms that your knowledge of big data systems is wide and deep. But, even experienced technologists need to prepare heavily for this exam. This course sets you up for success, by covering all of the big data technologies on the exam and how they fit together.
Best-selling Udemy instructors Frank Kane and Stéphane Maarek have teamed up to deliver the most comprehensive and hands-on prep course we’ve seen. Together, they’ve taught over 1,500,000 people around the world. This course combines Stéphane’s depth on AWS with Frank’s experience in Big Data, gleaned during his 9-year career at Amazon itself. Both Frank and Stéphane have taken and passed the exam themselves on the first try.
The world of data analytics on AWS includes a dizzying array of technologies and services. Just a sampling of the topics we cover in-depth are:
- Streaming massive data with AWS Kinesis
- Queuing messages with Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Wrangling the explosion data from the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Transitioning from small to big data with the AWS Database Migration Service (DMS)
- Storing massive data lakes with the Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Optimizing transactional queries with DynamoDB
- Tying your big data systems together with AWS Lambda
- Making unstructured data query-able with AWS Glue, Glue ETL, Glue DataBrew, Glue Studio, and Lake Formation
- Processing data at unlimited scale with Elastic MapReduce, including Apache Spark, Hive, HBase, Presto, Zeppelin, Splunk, and Flume
- Applying neural networks at massive scale with Deep Learning, MXNet, and Tensorflow
- Applying advanced machine learning algorithms at scale with Amazon SageMaker
- Analyzing streaming data in real-time with Kinesis Analytics
- Searching and analyzing petabyte-scale data with Amazon Opensearch (formerly Elasticsearch) Service
- Querying S3 data lakes with Amazon Athena
- Hosting massive-scale data warehouses with Redshift and Redshift Spectrum
- Integrating smaller data with your big data, using the Relational Database Service (RDS) and Aurora
- Visualizing your data interactively with Quicksight
- Keeping your data secure with encryption, KMS, HSM, IAM, Cognito, STS, and more
Throughout the course, you’ll have lots of opportunities to reinforce your learning with hands-on exercises and quizzes. And when you’re done, this course includes a practice exam that’s very similar to the real exam in difficulty, length, and style – so you’ll know if you’re ready before you invest in taking it. We’ll also arm you with some valuable test-taking tips and strategies along the way. You Can Learn Udemy – Google Cloud Security Best Practices Crash Course 2023
Data analytics is an advanced certification, and it’s best tackled by students who have already obtained associate-level certification in AWS and have some real-world industry experience. This exam is not intended for AWS beginners.
You want to go into the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty Exam with confidence, and that’s what this course delivers. Hit the enroll button, and we’re excited to see you in the course… and ultimately to see you get your certification!
My name is Stéphane Maarek, I am passionate about Cloud Computing, and I will be your instructor in this course. I teach about AWS certifications, focusing on helping my students improve their professional proficiencies in AWS.
I have already taught 1,500,000+ students and gotten 500,000+ reviews throughout my career in designing and delivering these certifications and courses!
With AWS becoming the centerpiece of today’s modern IT architectures, I have decided it is time for students to learn how to be an AWS Data Analytics Professional. So, let’s kick start the course! You are in good hands!
Hey, I’m Frank Kane, and I’m also co-instructing this course. I spent nine years working for Amazon from the inside as a senior engineer and senior manager, and I’m best known for my top-selling courses in “big data”, data analytics, machine learning, Apache Spark, system design, and Elasticsearch. You Can Learn Google Cloud Digital Leader Certification BootCamp 2023
I’ve been teaching on Udemy since 2015, where I’ve reached over 500,000 students all around the world!
I’ve worked hard to keep this course up to date with the latest developments in AWS data analytics, and to make sure you’re prepared for the latest version of this exam. Let’s dive in and get you ready!
This course also comes with:
- Lifetime access to all future updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Join us in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified Data Analytics -Specialty DAS-C01 Exam and master the AWS platform!
Who this course is for:
- Experienced technologists seeking certification in Big Data technologies on Amazon Web Services.
Download Problem Msg Our telegram & Facebook group Or Comment Us. Use Free online web tools