100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2022
Master Python by building 100 projects in 100 days. Learn data science, automation, build websites, games and apps!
What you’ll learn
- You will master the Python programming language by building 100 unique projects over 100 days.
- You will learn automation, game, app and web development, data science and machine learning all using Python.
- You will be able to program in Python professionally
- You will learn Selenium, Beautiful Soup, Request, Flask, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit Learn, Plotly, and Matplotlib.
- Create a portfolio of 100 Python projects to apply for developer jobs
- Be able to build fully fledged websites and web apps with Python
- Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning
- Build games like Blackjack, Pong and Snake using Python
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – I’ll teach you how to use PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks and Google Colab
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Welcome to the 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code with Python. With over 500,000 5 STAR reviews and a 4.8 average, my courses are some of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy!
100 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master Python.
At 60+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here’s why:
- The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2022 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
- The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 600,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Python developer.
The course includes over 60 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world Python projects.
Throughout this comprehensive course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Python 3 – the latest version of Python
- PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Google Colab
- Python Scripting and Automation
- Python Game Development
- Web Scraping
- Beautiful Soup
- Selenium Web Driver
- Data Science
- Scikit learn
- Python GUI Desktop App Development
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and GUnicorn
- and much much more!
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Python and you’ll be so good at Python that you can get a job or use the language professionally.
You’ll also build a portfolio of 100 projects that you can show off to any potential employer. Including:
- Snake Game
- Pong Game
- Auto Swipe on Tinder
- Auto Job Applications on LinkedIn
- Automate Birthday Emails/SMS
- Fully Fledged Blog Website
- Build Your Own Public API
- Data Science with Google Trends
- Analysing Lego Datasets
- Google App Store Analysis
- and much much more!
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $12,000+ Python Pro Bootcamp course materials and curriculum